Jet - Powered

Today I got some great photos of Jet in training from Jenny Glen. I don't think Jet is thinking about home...she looks pretty focused and I know she loves working sheep! Amazing to see how little snow there is in Lethbridge on the Alta-Pete homestead, compared with the winter wonderland here at home. I have a trail tramped in my field for walking the dogs, but if I step off of it, I do the "snow swim-dance" trying to get back up on my feet!

I think Jet is showing a little more style than she did as a youngster...one thing I know for sure - she is well-named! I hear she is as fast as ever...

Jet in training with Scott Glen


Jet's mother is Scott's Maid. Her sire is a dog named Risp by Ken Arrendale's Mac. I lucked into this little dog two years ago when I heard Scott and Jenny had a litter coming up! Jet is my first Border Collie (followed by Ted last year). What an introduction to the breed! She is clever and charming. A bit too clever and charming sometimes! She is everything I hoped for, and even a bit more.


Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.