Christmas Card photo session today

Today I spent all day grooming and photographing the dogs for their Christmas photo. The picture below shows the dogs playing after the photo shoot.  


Ted and Caden go one way, River and Jet another!
The dogs had their own ideas about what would make a great Christmas card picture photo!
I am so proud of my dogs and how they get along. They are always fun and good company.

I got the perfect photo, but won't reveal it just yet!




After the photo session, we played ball, decorated the yard with lights for Chistmas, hung a wreath on the door, and decorated the house! What a busy day!

I caught this photo of River fast asleep in the Christmas lights. What would I do without her?

She is simply my best friend. I love my dogs - oh wait, you probably guessed!



Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.