I'm sick so here are some photos.

I'm not feeling my best so here is a short photo filled fun post.
*
This cutie is Dal. He is about 7 years old and he is completely deaf as far we can tell. He is at my local shelter and I have started working with him teaching hand signs. Thankfully he is food motivated. (FMI on deaf dogs as pets check out www.deafdogs.org )



It was so beautiful out the other day I took a few pics of my own dogs playing for a change. Jack doing his best to entice Jenny in a game.

If that doesn't work he tries chasing her with his toy. Play with meeee.

She gives in and plays a little tug.
Taking a break on the picnic table. (Good thing we never actually use it to eat on!)
Jenny doing her muppet impersonation and Missy looking annoyed.

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.