Try Tracking!


Watch this blog for information about tracking classes and seminars to start up in the Red Deer Alberta area!


It has been a BIG move, and I can hardly wait to meet new tracking friends in Alberta.


If you are in the Red Deer area, please pick up a flyer at the Red Deer Kennel Club dogshow this weekend or visit Tail Waggers, 4 Paws Doggie Daycare or Global Pets to pick up a flyer with my contact information.


And take a minute to look through the blog! The menu items in the sidebar to your right will give you labels to click on, so you can read about tracking classes, urban tracking and beginners tracking.


Dogs love to track, and hey, we people have fun too.
Photo note: The last seminar I hosted in Thunder Bay was with US AKC tracking judge and author Steve Ripley. This is a picture of me holding my Border Collie Jet after doing a demo urban track during which Steve critiqued my handling (gulp, nothing like the instructor being critiqued to a hometown crowd! but seriously, it was fun!).
Urban tracking is growing in popularity and now, beginners are starting puppies on all surfaces. Interested in more? Contact me about Spiritdance Tracking!


Thanks,


Donna


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.