Tracking Clinic Dates set

The CKC Tracking Clinic will be April 30 and May 1 in Olds, where we will alternate between an urban setting and a fantastic half section of fresh hayfields. If you are interested please use the private comment section below this email (it won't be published) and give me your email address and name, or email me if you have my address. I'll give you the details! I already have quite a list and can't take too many working dogs, I prefer 10 to 12 at the most. I am also planning a mini-seminar in the evening for people who stay overnight.

The clinic will focus on how to prepare for CKC tracking tests - a training plan, how to enter, how you are judged, handling, rules and regs. It will also have hands on training for beginners and people wishing to enter for TD and get started. We will do both hard surface and field work, and I'll share lots of tips and advice, tailored to each individual working dog.

After the clinic, I'll touch base with people who wish ongoing coaching, one on one or in small groups for the balance of the summer.


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.