Jet's UTD Motivation Track - Goal today - No Interference!

Jet at the glove - good girl!


Today I aged this 1 hour only and followed Jet as if I had no clue where it went. You can see how windy it was, it's blowing my line! But the article pulls her in nicely. This was a UTD length track with a wood article and a glove at the end.
First leg and first turn to article - wood:



Here's the map - 300 meters, 2 articles - wood and leather, 1 hour old. Very windy from the west ---> (map showing Jet's path is below...)

The wind was from behind on the leg with all the transitions (West --->). When she turns into the parking lot, you can see her working from side to side. She licks the water which is neat. It's not a drink, it's a taste. Suddenly she's off and nails the turn! I crossed to the stop sign and went right. She finds that, and gets to the end in a pretty tidy manner. I'd like less fringing but my goal today was to follow, no interference!



It's hard to follow and not help when you have laid your own track. I try to keep a loose line most of the time, but let her know I am there, and verbally praise. She is a busy little dog, she loves to work, so she doesn't need much encouragement.

Jet's path shown in green. Very strong wind today. Track run about 5 PM. Quite dry! (after a week of rain) though there are puddles on the pavement.


Category Article , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.