A Message from Jet the Border Collie

Jet has used her wiley charms to score a pillow for her comfort while away for training with Scott and Jenny Glen. In this photo, she is telling me that I had better find something just as nice for her because she will have very high expectations when she comes home!


Jet was born with a big white "V" on her forehead. You can still see it in this photo! I spent a week trying to think up "v" - names, but after watching her dart around at high speed, Jet was the perfect name and stuck right away.

Jet doesn't know that she will be coming home to find out she has a new brother...although she will be meeting him at Scott Glen's Sheep Camp in Michigan this spring. That sheep camp if full, but there are other clinics listed on the Alta-Pete website (link in the sidebar menu). I am so looking forward to seeing Jet this spring - by the time I see her she will have been in a few trials with more experience than me! Ted and I will start to get our act together as soon as this snow melts and we can get to training seriously.


Jet is a working girl when she's not on her pillow, so she earns this comfort most days...


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.