Hopeful for a puppy...

For the first time in thirty-five years in dogs I am very very excited to take the plunge and breed a dog - and tell my friends that Jet is pregnant! Ted is the sire. It is an awesome pairing!!! The ultrasound today confirmed pregnancy. It will be a very small litter, but I am happy with one puppy! It is like a miracle puppy - I adore both of these dogs so much. Now I will pray for a healthy pup or two. I know that people have mixed feelings about saying anything too early, but I have a great need to share my joy with people. All positive thoughts and prayers are most welcomed. Thank you God!
Lakeview Ted X Alta-Pete Jet UTD
You can read about Ted and Jet in the sidebar menu to the left - just scroll down a bit.










Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.