My crazy life - walking all four dogs after work

I try to give my dogs a full life, which is hard when I work full-time. That means THEY lead a full life, and I don't. Hmmmm.... I need to think about that....

We live two blocks from the railway in Penhold. Well, everyone in Penhold lives a few blocks from them, in truth, as it is such a small town. I love walking down the dirt road there. There is always farm machinery lined up along the tracks, like this big John Deere.

Here they are - Left to Right - Ted, River, Caden and Jet. The joys of my life.
Look! One hand!

I am always so proud of my dogs. Lots of cars slow down to look. I like to think it is to admire my gang. I hope it's not because they are saying 'there goes that crazy dog lady!'

I think is is cute how my dogs pair up - River and Ted (the old married couple) and Jet and Caden, the brats. You'd think they pair up by breed, but no. It's by personality.

I videotaped them. I know, I'm silly with my iPhone.



Kudos to River - she walks the full 2 km still. But she is snoring on the bed now. We all have to go River's pace. Sometimes, I sneak out for a run with Jet and Caden though. My bike is being tuned up and next week I will have it on the road, and that is how Jet and Ted will get their exercise. They love to run with the bike and are so well mannered. I may even try Caden with the bike this summer. I noticed on the walk tonight he was very good about ignoring other dogs!


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.