Summer Plans


 I decided I needed a training plan and some goals, so I sketched out my summer plans on a calendar today.

Stockdogs (that's sheep herding with the Border Collies)...

Stockdog clinics - 4;
Stockdog trials (cross fingers) - enter 3 or 4
watch a few more and maybe work at them as a volunteer
- especially at the Canadian Nationals which are in Cranbrook BC this year!
Plus hopefully some training time with Louanne and at Scott and Jenny's this year. Yes, I am committed.




CKC Tracking (with ALL four dogs)...

Tracking Clinics I am giving - 3
Judging requests - 1 so far
Tracking tests - 3 (AB, SK, BC) - TD, TDX and Urban with all the dogs...



Schutzhund (that's obedience, tracking and protection with Caden; obedience and tracking with Jet)...

Schutzhund trials - 2 God willing
SchH practice 2X / week!

Free weekends

UHHH, what's that? If it's free, I'm tracking or training! Or, running and biking!

I finally feel like I have my act together after having made a big move - it's taken some time to do it and this year I feel things falling into place both externally - and in my head.


Category Article , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.