A message from Ted, special correspondent

My dog Ted is one of those dogs who can't leave me alone when I try to type. He is on and around my lap and hands constantly. Last winter, I decided he must have important things to say so I let him send some trial correspondence to friends by private email. He was funny, charming and quite witty too. People really enjoyed Ted's observations on life here at Spiritdance.

Well, it has been awhile since Ted has written anything and just now, he was climbing up on my lap, paws flailing at the keyboard. I thought it was time to let him write something new, but I think he has writer's block - either that, or he is too shy to go public as a blog is bigger than an email to friends.


This is what Ted wrote tonight:



667gtty6h98u76666666666666666666666665x7tyhb ,-=[23E

I8uoy76t


If anyone out there understands the secret code of Border Collies, please let me know what it means!


Donna (and Ted, who is keeping his secret)


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.