Titles over the years


This is a photo of me giving River UTD a big smooch at the end of a practice track.

A friend told me the other night that I should list my tracking titles somewhere to help people in Alberta get to know me. I have my dogs listed in a sidebar menu (scroll down, on the right) but perhaps she has a point, so here goes - these are tracking titles only...


8 Tracking Dog titles since 1990

German Shepherds Hawk, Robin, Thorn and River

Rough Collies Kate and Shaman

and the latest on Border Collie Jet!


4 Tracking Dog Excellent titles since 1994

German Shepherds Hawk, Robin and River and my amazing Rough Collie Kate


One Urban Tracking Dog
My wonderful German Shepherd River. I have to find some tracking tests out west so River can complete her Tracking Championship. She is truly gifted. A few weeks ago, just for fun, I laid an urban track one day, and ran it the next with River, when it was 17 hours old. She nailed it!


And the newbie, puppy GSD Caden who is 9 months old, is working on becoming my first Search and Rescue Dog, with the Canadian Search Dog Association in Edmonton.


In addition, over the years, I have had the pleasure of working with so many students who have achieved multiple CKC, AKC and ASCA tracking titles, including Canada's first two Tracking Champion Australian Shepherds! I both host guest seminar presenters, and give my own tracking seminars for both beginners and advanced trackers.


I am in the process of applying to become a CKC tracking judge, and have been a test secretary, tracklayer and chair for tests in Thunder Bay back to the early 90s.


That, is a very brief resume of my tracking experience!
If you are interested in tracking classes, or attending a seminar - please post a comment to this blog and I will respond ASAP. Or, read the post below to find out where to pick up flyers in the Red Deer area.


Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.