Cranbrook BC Tracking Seminar - Caden's demo track

I am back from Cranbrook where I gave a Beginner's and Intro to Urban Tracking Seminar for 10 working dogs. I have been busy going through photos and will do a full report on the phases of the seminar. On the second day we did some map-making and plotted a small 'hat - shaped' TD on a very contaminated soccer field. I ran it with Caden and the group followed to watch from the Judge's and tracklayer's point of view. Here is a photo one participant took of Caden that I love, nose down and dead-on this leg (second leg) of the 200m track. I rarely train Caden without food so was very pleased to see how dedicated he was right to the end.

The dogs and participants in the seminar were fantastic! Stay tuned for pictures over the coming week.


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.