Jet-in-the-box















Ted is so quirky. I always feel these eyes on me - and usually he is trying to entice me to play with a toy. He is toy crazy! I think there may be some truth to those latent retriever genes way back in the Border Collie. Ever since I introduced Ted to the joys of retrieving a toy, he has been completely obsessed with anything (remember, Ted is the dog who brings me bits of thread he finds, in case I might make a game of it...). So I grabbed my camera a few nights ago because he was on the couch staring at me like this, through the pillows...















I said - hey Ted, whatcha got? And of course, he reached down and there was his little "puff." When he gets excited like this, I swear his eyes turn pure black, but the glare from my camera won't let you see that. He was very pleased with himself, figuring the game was on. Usually I take the toy and say ONE...TWO... (and on three I throw it so he backs up and starts to crouch and quiver...) and then....THREE! and I throw it. He trots around in a circle wagging so hard it is ridiculous, then tosses it back for me to throw again. But neither of us saw what was coming...















Jet-in the Box! Ruining everything! She is such an evil wench...I can just picture her lying in wait to get his toy!



















And the worst thing is (according to Ted) that Jet doesn't want to play with it. She just wants to HAVE it (you can see it tucked in under her chin - what a comfie "pillow" it makes!


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.