Finally a Field! Part 2 with Caden and Jet tracking July 28 Videos

See the post below for details about these tracks...

Caden's track

Caden is settling down compared to earlier this summer. I need to calm him at his turns and encourage him to carry on as he doubles back every time. This might be something to work on at the tracking seminar in 2 weeks...



And here he is playing with his favourite toy afterwards, as I practice platz (down), sit and out!



Jet's track
Please NOTE that I forgot her harness, but didn't want to put it off. I usually don't have her on a collar (for those who have commented!)

Jet has not tracked this year. I deliberatey laid a bit of a challenge to see where we are at, but had faith in Jet as she is one nice little tracker. She was a bit rough here, on the start, pulling a bit to the left and then casting on the corner. I used my Schutzhund articles and you can see her look at me and choose to disregard this piece of rug - until I call her back.



My memory card was full so I only got a portion of the next leg, and her very nice turn. Sadly, I was not able to videotape her nice article indications for more small SCH articles.


Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.