Awesome hard surface work using HITT - Adventures in Tracking Blog

I just want to direct your attention to this blog

http://adventures-in-tracking.blogspot.com/

I watched today's videos and got goosebumps to see the progress Rivet the Chessie is making. In the third one she does that thing where she lifts her head and processes information, then makes a decision.


I find Tracy's blog very inspiring and I am now super-motivated to try this with Ted (pictured), who I have designated as my HITT dog. I did a bit with him last summer (see that post here) but ran out of time. What I saw, I liked, as Ted's feet usually go faster than his brain in tracking! Yet, he has a lot of desire to work and please, so I just need a new tool for him. I may play around with Jet too, now that we have a UTDX in our sights for her.


Thanks Tracy! Keep up the fabulous work. I love it when we can share and learn this way.

I just realized I did this with Ted a whole year ago. I don't know where time has gone, but I am just so busy here in Alberta! Gotta love that.


Category Article , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.