Caden's track yesterday! Puppy SchH Track, and catching up!


I have been so busy since coming home, and having computer problems on top of it. Yesterday my friend John fixed one of my computers so I am smokin' again! In the meantime, Caden's breeder Sandy Wilson posted a very nice post about Caden who did an awesome track yesterday. Sandy is coming here in August for a visit! The big attractions are Banff, and meeting Dan Waters, my mentor and friend! I can hardly wait.

Here is an awesome video I took yesterday of Dan's pup doing a Schutzhund style puppy track. He is such a great trainer and this is an Ali daughter, so we see only promising things in the future!



In the meantime, I will catch up with photos from my trip to Thunder Bay in the next few days, as well as pics of Jet's track, and a map.


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.