SWIM!! PLAY!! FUN!!

Yesterday, I spent the day with two friends judging a 4H Canine Achievement Day. At the end of the day, I took the dogs for a well-deserved swim. The rain we have had lately means nice big ponds for lots of fun! Today we head to Calgary for SchH. I love Sundays, I see all of my friends, and always have a great social time, plus good training. It is very warm here today, so should be pleasant there (but *always* windy!).

Here is the fun last night...

SWIM!!!

Roar into the water!
Find your toy!
Swim hard, leave a wake!
Roar out of the water!
Swim Ted, Jet's catching up!
Swim Ted swim! You have the toy!
Possess the toy!
Possess the toy! (it's a girl thing)
Smile!
Run Run Run
Tug Tug Tug

POSE FOR THE CAMERA!!!
River
Jet
Ted and Jet
Caden

THAT WAS FUN!!


Category Article , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.