Serendipity (not related to dog training, at all!)

I LOVE this song, and I LOVE this movie, Serendipity! Last night I downloaded the entire album Pink Moon by Nick Drake (1972, and he tragically died shortly afterwards). If you love David Gray or James Blunt or simply love great British folk rock, listen to the original.

This is the only video I can find for it, and I forgot it was in this great romantic film about two people who meet by chance, then try to find each other again.

The entire soundtrack to this film is really beautiful. I remember watching it way back when (2001), and it really resonated with me then. And just recently, I have had something kinda like this happen in my life, so it's almost like karma to be hearing this song again in a new life context...the movie is about two people who meet by chance and feel a deep connection, then try to find each other again...


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.