Sunset on Kaanapali Beach, Maui


Well, I can't believe I am home! But I took a bit of Maui with me...the above photo was taken by the pool at sunset, and the video below is the sunset! My resort is the long white one in the center, the Westin Maui Resort and Spa. I'm squinting in the photo above, the sun was so strong. But I felt sooooo happy and relaxed!

Click the photo to get this going. If you click the title, it takes you to my facebook page, and not all of you are my "friends!" (in the FB sense)



I am already planning my next trip. It was the most beautiful place I have ever been. Words are not enough, but this video will give you the idea!

Heading out to a Luau at the Royal Lahaina Resort...  I love this dress! It felt funny to be so bared with no sweater, etc. But it was so hot, it was about all you could stand wearing!


I bought this hat for a friend who is a soccer fiend, and I know he will love it! It is dyed with red volcanic ash and says Life is Short, Play Dirty! 


Early morning coffee every day on the beach. That's the famous Black Rock in the background.


Me and my shadow...


This photo was taken by Derick Sebastian, a guy I met at the Hula Grill. He is a server, but also sings there and is the most amazing Ukulele player - think "Bruce Cockburn" in talent. Here is a link to his website where you can hear him. He has won awards, he's hot, and he's going places! We became friends over the week and I feel lucky to have met him. We hugged on my last day, and even exchanged emails. What an awesome young guy. http://www.dericksebastian.com/


My chaise lounge. I walked this beach up and down every day, but did spend time reading in the sun (when I was not in the retreat with Wayne Dyer or traveling to Lahaina and on the Road to Hana.) The trip was too short, only a week! I am planning the next visit already!


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.