More on Ted's lesson with Scott Glenn

Okay! Okay! I have received two emails about me not being in the picture (in the post below)...so in fairness, Louanne was nice enough to take a few shots, and yes, I am in one of them. Do you like my jacket? I thought it said "Alberta" when I saw it hanging in Old Navy.


Ted worked on lie down, and flanking. He is just a BLUR as he whizzes by. Ted is one of those dogs you can't help but like. He can seem very goofy when you live with him and see his day to day antics. He is quite a clown, really. But get him in with sheep, and I admire how he flips the switch to working. This is what Ted was meant to do.
In his off hours, he cleans my house by finding every little scrap he can - sometimes he brings them to me when I am working on the computer. But the other day, I saw him go into a crate in my entrance and come out with something. I looked inside, and Ted had a little collection in the back corner of bits and pieces of who knows what - like a little bird's nest!


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.