Announcing the new Klienen Wiese German Shepherd Herding Blog

Above: Caden's mother Hera working the boundary at the Wilson's Little Meadow sheep farm in Pennsylvania. I stole this picture from their website (which is currently being updated with all the news!) There is a link to the website in my sidebar menu on the left under handy links.



Caden's breeders Bill and Sandy Wilson have a new blog to announce her upcoming litter! Here is the link:
Caden has a full sister named Arla from the A litter (he is a repeat breeding). Arla was just bred to Hawk von Eichenluft SchH III. You can read about Arla on the blog, and find out more about Hawk here: http://www.rokanhaus.com/hawk.html

As you can see, his full name is Hawk vom Eichenluft (12X)SchH3, IPO3, CGC, TDI, KKL2 for Life (whew!) and I understand he is an amazing dog with a beautiful temperament. Should be a nice match! I keep telling myself - Donna, you have enough dogs to keep you busy for years...

I've told Sandy that if anyone is interested in one of her dogs, I am more than happy to recommend her dogs for anything - so far Caden, at age 15 months, has showed great potential at everything we have worked on together. He is a wonderful companion.


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.