Caden is growing up!

I took the picture above a few weeks ago. He is a little powerhouse. I learned at a Schutzhund seminar this weekend that I need to work more on keeping him calm as he comes with a lot of drive built-in, and a great desire to work.

The photo below was taken last weekend by a woman named Corinne Griffith who comes out to Schutzhund every weekend, just because she loves to take pictures of the dogs in action. .

He just turned 15 months old. I love his build and his temperament. Caden means Little Warrior or Warrior Spirit in Gaelic (the translation depends on if you are looking at the Scottish or Irish version of the name). That name could not be more perfect. He gets a lot of attention everywhere I go, and makes me very proud


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.