Caden, my dad, and finding my man voice

News Flash: Caden's breeder has updated her blog with some great shots of her past three litters, and the countdown is on to the "D" litter...check out http://www.kleinenwiese.com/Blog/


My father has been visiting from Thunder Bay for the past few weeks, working on my new house for me (I finally have a walk-in closet - yay dad!). Caden loves my Dad. Or, maybe he is becoming addicted to cigarette smoke. I took this shot of them on my back deck last night.

My father came to Schutzhund Club with us last week and has been giving Caden some great lessons on sit and stay, out, and here! I think men are more natural at giving these commands with the kind of intent and tone dogs respect.

I was told by the SchH judge at the recent trial (Doug Deacon) that I have to find my MAN VOICE! Caden loves me, but with a dog like him, it is important to also be his master.


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.