More tracking videos - Non veg turns and beginners track


River - 3 hours old, 563 meters - 255 non-veg and 310 dry, sparse veg.

Tonight I tried to hang the camera around my neck. I did a track with River with lots of non-veg. My memory card bleeped half way through the track and I walked along behind River deleting while she followed the track! I was in a rush to catch both non-veg portions. She is such a good girl. It was so hot, she needed a bit more encouragement tonight. Central Alberta counties are declaring agricultural emergencies because of the drought - that is how dry it is.

Here are the links to her first and second non-veg legs tonight -




Caden - 280 m leg, 20 minutes old

He did much better with me more in the game. I don't like his corners and the small circling - so will have to work on that. For a SCH track that is a big loss of points! He hesitated to carry on over a gravel road and needed some encouragement to keep going. AND, on one point, I overstepped the turn and he had to correct ME which was great.

Read on below for the first post about tracking video...

When in YouTube, you can click on Spiritdancedogs and it will bring up all of the videos...


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.