River's UTDX training track, Olds College 3rd leg to article between buildings

I don't know what made this turn so tricky. Great scents on the lamposts really attracted her. The convergence of sidewalks may have been hard where competing scents are concerned. When I laid the track there were some ladies from a conference walking back and forth here. I also wonder if it actually did throw her off to be on a collar, doing so well, then harnessed up at the first article...argh! Eventually she finds it. I try to let her sort it out. The difficulty in a blind track is that I could follow her the wrong way and push her away from the track. I try here to keep backing up to where she was last tracking, and not face the direction I know I went. She DIPS her head when she is on, do you see it?


Category Article , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.