River's UTDX training track, Olds College - last part of track to final article

I planned to go straight here, to another building, and turn right. But when I was laying it, I saw that I would have no way to walk out. One thing about this campus is that roads surround it but you have to get out and walk around to see these things. So I turned up a brick path past a Gazebo and followed it out and ended by the water tower. I find it so fascinating to see how River sorted this out. Overall, I could not have been happier with her work tonight - very up and dedicated, in a new place, dry conditions and putting up with me, her handling-challenged, video-taping mom! At the end I had such a lump in my throat, tracking really gets emotional!


Category Article , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.