April Storm!

Jet sits between the curtains and the French Doors looking out at the snow. Snow, in April! It started this afternoon with a wind warning. The skies grew dark grey, and by coffee time at work, it was raining. By the time I was getting my mail at the Post Office, the rain had turned to snow.
I was too wimpy to go out, so took these shots from my safe position just inside the French Doors. Caden and Jet were having a great time out in the storm. Some dogs just love that high energy that comes with wind and mayhem. These two are such dogs! It looks like Christmas out there tonight.
They try bringing their balls to the door, to see if I will play...
Look! Look how fun this is...I will even OUT it for you...
After their crazy play, Caden comes in and crashes on the couch...
But when he saw Jet sitting and looking out of the doors, he stole her special spot...(River and Ted are hanging out in the bedroom behind that baby gate, as I rotate dogs sometimes for my sanity)
Jet is NOT impressed! She looks for some support, but I believe in letting a sleeping Caden lie...
But now I feel I have to watch out for some sneaky revenge, as Jet does not like to be crossed!


Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.