The videos for the rest of River's track yesterday

My readers have spoken! I have heard that people like the videos to be posted, so here they are. I guess it is easier to follow along this way. Each clip is only a minute or so long, and I babble now so you can hear me explain the track. River is used to me! But the people I pass think, there goes that crazy girl...

The start and first turn are in yesterday's post below.

Second leg along hard packed, dry cracked earth. River was quartering into the wind but moved forward progressively. Wind here is not like wind used to be in Thunder Bay. This is WIND...



Turn from dirt to sidewalk, getting past a fringe of grass...



Along sidewalk, with wind pushing against building - possible swirls causing her to weave; overshoots the turn but connects back to the track and tracks to wood article...



From wood article across a road and progress to the parking lot...



End of the track with MOT on NV (Moment of Truth on non-veg) turn. River gets turned around, and in part I think she was drawn up to the boulevard where I had Jet's start, and had been a half hour earlier (duh, bad me, bad me)...She finds her turn and goes to the glove. In a test, I could have easily pushed her too far by following. This is where it helps to know where you laid your track, and what can break you when the chips are down...as you can see, I try not to influence and keep a loose line. Given time and patience, she works it out. That's my girl!


Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.