We interrupt this tracking blog for a special snow report...

This photo was taken by the Alberta Motor Leagues live cameras in the past hour. There is a severe winter storm warning in place for a large part of Alberta tonight, with up to 20 cm of snow expected, strong winds and the possibility of highway closures and power outages. The only good thing about this is that we really need precipitation, as it is SO dry here! The farmers are happy, and hopefully people will stay safe over the next 24 hours.
I stocked up on water today on my way home from work and made sure I have stuff I need in case I get stuck at home with any problems. The dogs are having fun, they love the snow! I got cozy on the couch tonight to watch some TV, and Ted decided he needed to lie right on me. I grabbed my cell phone to take a picture...what a great dog he is. I love him so! One nice thing about storms, it feels very cozy to be indoors with the dogs around!


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.