A Schutzhund Fairy Tale based on Ivan Balabanov's book, which arrived today

People wonder, why do I take Jet to Schutzhund training every week? It is because she helps me to train Caden, of course. Border Collies are so smart. As soon as Ivan Balabanov's book arrived, she got down to business.

"No!" says Jet. "Ivan says you must sit quickly and nicely before you can have the ball!"

See, how Jet now has control of the balls. "Caden respects me," she says.

"Damn, I hate that!"

"OK, back to the book," Jet decides. "What does Ivan say about that?"

Time for a good correction! Jet's really into that, by the way.

"There," she says. "I will train him up! See how he respects me now?" Wink Wink.

Now that is a good sit! Good boy!

"Now you can have the ball!" Ivan makes it all so easy!

Thanks Ivan, for helping Jet (and me) train young Caden. As I read the book, I will remember the seminar!

Ivan Balabanov, me and Caden


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.