My sister and her dog Willy the Am Staff



Lori had her hair done and sent me a picture of the new do, plus one of her with Willy, her Am Staff. He is the sweetest dog with a beautiful temperament and he obviously adores his mum-mum. Hey! That scarf he is wearing is from Alberta!



Lori and John (with Willy, above) have done such a great job with him, from neutering him at 6 months to walking him daily and socializing him. When they drive through Tims or McD's, Willy is very popular, always getting a whole donut or junior burger (always for free!). I can't believe he and River will both be 10 this year.

Here is the new hairdo! I love it! Hey, that red hoodie is from Sylvan Lake here in Alberta! Awww, I miss my sister!



PS, Unfortunately Willy is grandfathered in as they are banned in Ontario. I can't imagine how I would feel if someone told me I could never have another German Shepherd or Collie.  Click here for more information on Banned Aid.


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.