Canadian Border Collie Finals have started, in Okotoks Alberta

For those of you who landed on this blog looking for information about othe finals, please let me help you with some good links:

Alberta Stockdog Association - running order, map to the site, other information

Phantom Ridge Blog of Loanne Twa - Louanne is on the organizing committee and will be posting regularly

Alta-Pete Stockdogs Trial Blog - Jenny Glen posts regularly with trial descriptions and updates about Scott Glen's and Jenny Glen's dogs, and entertaining stories about the sheep as well as updates on other competitors, with great photos. I helped myself to a photo from today's post by Jenny...this is Scott Glen's Maid on her Open run today. Maid is Jet's mum and a very nice dog. Tune into Jenny's blog for more great photos over the course of the finals.

Photo of Scott Glen's Maid courtesy of the Alta-Pete Trial Blog, Jenny Glen


I wish I was entered, but I will be doing two tracking demos on Sunday afternoon for the general public with Jet and River, to show beginners and advanced tracking, and talk about the versatility of the Border Collie. PLUS, I plan to watch! This trial is only two hours away from my new home!!


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.