My personal trainer comes to work! My obsession with fitness continues...


I am so obsessed with fitness and nutrition these days. I've been seeing a personal trainer for nearly 2 months and can't believe the difference it makes to work out with someone so motivating and knowledgable. At work we have a 'healthier u' challenge going on.

I mentioned it to Wayne and he offered to come and talk to people about fitness and nutrition! I felt so proud to have him come share with everyone.

He gave everyone some great information about nutrition, fitness and motivation with my co-workers. He did it on his own time because it is his passion, and as a favour to me - because I told him people were interested. It was a great presentation! We gave him some gifts, including - of course - dog stuff, because I happen to know he just got a puppy.

Sorry about the size of the photos - my iphone for some reason took them very small.

Oh my, it was dress down day, and I am definitely dressed down - usually at work I'm a bit more dressed up and so are my co-workers! *I feel the need to say that...


So here he is with some staff (who are anonymous) including my friend Shannon (not anonymous, LOL).


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.