Look!

Oooooooh...Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh....
River says she can't wait until the dogs are loaded into this, so that she and I can enjoy more quality time in the car, and she can ride like a Princess should...I tried to expain to her that is is air conditioned and in the winter it will be heated, but she insists she would like a big puff all to herself in the Element, and she always gets her way!

By the way, it is a W.T. Metall Therma Max Husky 4-dog trailer, made in Germany. I lucked into this one second-hand, but like new. It has good karma too because the dog who once rode in it was a SCH 3 - 32 times, and went to the Worlds TWICE. His owner had this custom made. You can convert two compartments into one big one as well.

I am very blessed that my good friends helped direct it my way! Now I can travel and not worry so much about the dogs, weather and hotels. The top lifts and is a compartment for your equipment (and I will put my camping equipment there too)... PLUS, I can put my bike in my car now, or on add on a bike rack! Whoo hoo!!!


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.