Yes, they are still here

The kittens, that is...The kittens have doubled in size. Their personalities are also more evident. Leo, above, is going to be my Dad's cat, and he is just adorable. He purrs, he loves to be held, he looks into your eyes. He is gentle. And isn't he handsome?

I am keeping Haiku, his sister. I've been calling her Cheetah, because she hides behind things, and darts out. Like - she will dart out and pretend my foot is a wild antelope that she has to dismember. She pretends my hand is a swooping vulture that she will attack and send back into flight. Here is her opinion about the camera...Yup. That's the one I'm keeping, unless I can convince my Dad she is a he...
I think we should plan a mating to Jenny Glen's Poe LOL (you will have to check her farm blog to think about how that breeding would turn out...)

Lookout Leo!


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.