A new toy for the yard.

OK so I didn't get the video of the 4 basics to post yet, nor did I get a walk in with the Canny Collar, BUT I had a great long weekend with the dogs and my family and I even got a project finished. I was given this:
Some may recognise it as the better part of an agility jump. A quick trip to Lowe's and 2 dollars and 14 cents later (plus tax, some hand sawing and some colored electrical tape) and Ta Da! we have this:
Pretty cool huh? The jump height is even adjustable. Not a bad deal if I do say so myself.
Jenny doesn't look all that impressed. I know the strips don't exactly match. All I will say is that rolling tape around a pole evenly is harder than it looks. Here's what my yard looks like now.

My next project is to rebuild a stablizer for the barrel tunnel and find no-slip tape to apply to the inside of it. (and maybe the outside as well since I thought of a trick with a dog on top of the barrel) I couldn't find what I wanted at Lowe's. They only had strips for the inside of a tub, nothing the size of a step which I thought would work better. Anyone have any ideas where I can find those? I'd rather not have to order them online.

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.