Cesar Millan is coming to Alberta! My Cesar Rant...

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/life/Whisperer+star+comes+Rexall+November/3438071/story.html

He will be in Calgary at the Saddledome on Nov 7 (tickets on sale tomorrow through Ticketmaster) and at the Rexall Place in Edmonton on November 6. I am going with my friends Sue and John and Regula, and possibly a bunch of others from the Schutzhund Club. Cesar's messages about calm, assertive energy are good ones for everyone.

I know the dog world is divided about Cesar which drives me crazy. 'Dog people' can never agree on anything, and I think need to step back on this one and look at the big picture for the average dog owner. Cesar has a gift for reading a dog and he has the ability to work with dogs that have a variety of issues, some quite serious. Can everyone do what he does - no. Can people learn from him? Definitely. Will he make the World a better place for dogs and people? YES.

He has been raising awareness about so many important dog issues in a way that the public and media understand, particularly the 'breedism' issue. He is the pitbull's best advocate and his dog Daddy was the perfect icon for that type of dog.

I love the positive energy Cesar uses with people. He breaks things down into simple, clear chunks that people can understand. He does not make people feel bad about themselves - he truly has a desire to make people feel good, and improve their energy and outlook in a way that works with the dog. He gives them do-able exercises and touches their lives.

Here is a man who has found his calling and is giving a higher service to people, that is related both to dogs and to source energy. I am behind him all the way as I recognize in him the same kind of great energy that is behind other master teachers I admire like Wayne Dyer or Thich Nhat Han. Cesar is up there, for me, as a way-shower not just for dogs, but for how to BE in your life, with everyone.

End of rant! Get a ticket! Go!


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.