Reprise of Song for a Winter's Night, Gordon Lightfoot

I notice that a lot of people are coming to my blog looking for this beautiful song, which I posted last Christmas. This Gordon Lightfoot's Song for a Winter's Night. It is also performed by Sarah McLaughlin, but I must say, the original version tugs at my heartstrings because I used to sing this when I was in a folk group in high school. We would go to Senior's Homes and sing at Coffee Houses around this time of year - we even went door to door one winter to raise money for the Salvation Army! This song brings back a lot of great memories of my high school friends...

...and it is a very romantic, though bittersweet, song. Enjoy!


Song for a Winter's Night-Gordon Lightfoot
Uploaded by StonewallStudios. - Explore more music videos.


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.