Separate Lives, Soundtrack of my life...

And on another note, while I am thinking of good music, here is a song I can rarely listen to without bursting into tears, by Phi Collins, who pretty much wrote the soundtrack to my life for a decade or so. I can hardly listen to this song without bursting into tears. I was just talking to a friend about this, and found this version to share here... if you have ever loved and then lost someone, have your kleenex handy...



I have always found Phil Collins to be a very authentic and genuine performer, who sings from the heart.

And I added these photos a bit later... I was a bit blue listening to this song, and here is how Caden comes and puts his head on my arm when he senses I am sad...



So I thought, I need a pick-me-up. Talking more with my friend, I thought about this song, which is from the late 70s, a bit before Phil Collins. This is Van Morrison and Wavelength from Saturday Night Live, back when it was a really awesome show, with an intro by Steve Martin and a skit with Gilda Radner following...

Techno sound of the 70s, I was barely paying attention to music at this time - but think I was heavily into Bruce Springsteen about this time... but wasn't Van Morrison just a cutie then... the song is Wavelength -


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.