More Adventures of Ted (and the Giggle Ball)

Yes, that is a potato between Ted's paws. What is Ted thinking! Follow the bouncing Giggle ball to find out.
So here's the context...I have been home with the flu, so don't have much in the way of outdoor activities to blog about, but the dogs provide endless amusement! I took a few pictures earlier this morning with no real plan. A few minutes ago, I turned around to see Ted with the potato...and realized I had a story! This is what life is like around here. I am just the official recorder.
Earlier this morning, I took this picture of River lounging with her Giggle Ball. Honestly, in nine years, she has NEVER taken to a toy like she has with this ball. Note how comfie she looks, while I sit on the less comfie chair, with a bad view of the TV.
Caden flitted about, to see if he could get the ball.
So River had to take it to the bedroom, which she refers to as "the Princess lair." I love the glowing eyes! As you can see, Caden defers to River. She has a lot of presence and he is still such a baby in many ways.
Yes, the ball is under her chin. I asked her to show me.
I took the ball away after hearing too much growling coming from the lair, and put it up on the counter. I "re-enacted" the placement in this photo. Are you with me now? All I can imagine is that sneaky Ted came in and zeroed in on the scent of the ball, and reached up to "steal" a potato from the counter! Ted never steals food by the way (I feel compelled to add this.)

And this is where I started - looking over to see Ted lying so happily on the couch with his prize. When I got the camera, of course he posed. Ted's quirky ways continue. You gotta love that dog. Look at his proud face! "Hey! I have a ball!" Well, it is sort of "ball - like."

PS throughout this entire event, Jet has been outside guarding a new bone. Hence, she is not featured in this story. And she thinks it is a stupid story anyway.


Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.