Today's planned track and my new toy!

Today I am heading out to track and will lay this one for River, in that new area of the College (scroll down to see the photos in a previous post). I have a new Wacom Bamboo Pen that lets you draw on your computer so was anxious to try it on my map! This is my first crude attempt to use my pen. I will get better at it, I promise. I drew in the outline of the new parking lot and new open air garage, as well as the new road. I'll end in that courtyard. It will be lots of non-veg but quite a good variety of pavement (concrete and asphalt), gravel, gravel with wire mesh and brick. Stay tuned for the report! The other dogs will also do beginner's tracks. Jet will also do a short urban track, and Ted and Caden will do shorter veg tracks. I better RUN!



Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.