You've Got Mail, River!

I hardly ever get anything but bills in the mail. Go figure that RIVER gets mail!Today, her friend Austen sent her a lovely card. Austen is the world-famous Cavalier King Charles Spaniel who is Canada's first toy breed with a Tracking Championship. I put the card out for River to enjoy. Austen is so thoughtful, he knows River is pursuing the elusive UTDX. River was reading..."Dear River, I know you believe in yourself, but I think Celine D makes the best background music. So bark at Donna to fill your entry form out on the UTDX entry and play the music in this card..." At this point, River takes over the narration - this is the FIRST TIME River has ever posted to the blog.

Excuse me, but what is with this little pocket in the card? I must investigate with my super nose. Austen is a good tracking buddy and perhaps he has hidden some liver in there. What is that noise coming from that pocket? Is it some kind of code to look inside? Believe in the liver, believe in the liver... I must put this card on the floor so I can use my big paw. The lady likes all those words, but I am sure Austen has sent me something...believe in the liver, believe in the liver... AHA!


THANKS AUSTEN! And thank you to that other lady for mailing it.


I loved my card. You are a true buddy. Your friend, River.

Austen's card continues from above... "...The humans are so happy afer that UTDX track! They seem motivated to hang onto their gloves too, so you will be able to relax more.
Austen
Thanks Julie, what a day brightener. We will treasure this card and make sure it travels with us to our next test!


Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.