The Couch

Speaking of The Couch...(last photo, previous post)...Jet has taken over the corner opposite where I usually sit. She was in a deep sleep last night on her pillow, and I caught this photo. This is not unnusual - whenever she is fast asleep, her little tongue pokes out! Sometimes I touch it to poke it in, and get a very dirty look for waking her up. Mind you, Jet usually gives me dirty looks, as she is quite a blunt little dog. Sometimes I wonder if she is sticking her tongue out at me in her sleep, as she dreams about herding!

As for Theodore, I think he was a Parrot in a former life. I will be sitting on "my side" of the couch, when he will suddenly leap up from the back so that he is literally perching on my shoulder. He does it so often now that I don't even startle any more...the first time, when I spilled coffee all over myself was not so appreciated!


Ted AKA "Jolly Roger" the Parrot


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.