Crook & Whistle videos are coming!

Hi everyone. I found out I have to compress the videos so they can be uploaded (re the post below). I am braving the cold (-20 C with a windchill of -35) JUST to buy the video software I need! Well, and I need dogfood and milk too. And, I am going to drive by a 6-acre farm for sale. OK, it is not just for the software, but it is at the top of my list!

Keep checking, and thanks for the emails. I won't publish the comments to the site as I have a private email feature - but it is neat to hear from those of you who were at the Crook & Whistle and remember that trial! Blogs are amazing things.

Here is what is happening here today...we are bored bored bored, and we can't even come in the car! Jet in her spot on the couch, tongue out in true form when she is in a deep sleep.


Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.