Running with Booties

It continues to be brutally cold here. It's sad when everyone is excited because temperatures will rise above -20 for Christmas Day. Some people I work with gave me gift certificates for Global Pets, where I buy my dog food. I bought Jet some booties. Ted already has his own, and Caden is wearing some that belonged to River, many moons ago. I wish I had taken a video of goofy Ted prancing at first, not sure he could walk in them. I am sure he is composing his own blog about the humiliation!

This is what winter looks like in my yard. Dogs making the best of it, trying to get Caden's bone. Car plugged in. Loose booties meaning I have to constantly go fix them up in my PJs and jacket...I am so used to living in the country I forget that I have neighbours, but I don't care...

Oh, and please ignore anything else you see in the snow. I am waiting for the warm temps of -17 to do a general clean up!


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.