Countdown to Christmas! Lights, snow, action!

We are on the countdown to Christmas! Tonight I put everyone out while I untangled lights and put them up. I got these beautiful starlights from IKEA...when I was finished decorating, I looked outside and saw that it is snowing again! Here is River's snowy face in starlight. I took this without a flash. I went outside to get this picture of River with her snowy face. The truth is, she shook before I could take it, so I drizzled this snow on her face to recapture the moment...work with me River, work with me! After patiently posing with her snowface, River said "let me in!" In my haste to get outside with my camera, I closed my curtains in the door! Caden's winter coat is coming in and he is getting very dark.



After finally coming in from the snow, the dogs welcome you into Spiritdance Church! I just love it with the lights up. River poses on the chair with a shot of my starlights behind her. Above in the window is my LOVE sign, and my Christmas tree angel is posed beside it. I remember buying that Christmas tree angel in the mid 80s at a craft show and I have always loved her. Jet and Ted pose in front of the dining room table. They are so cute, and they really hold a pose well.
Here's a glimpse of the lights in the dark. You should not be surprised I found purple lights. This year I managed to run them along the loft as well - I'll have more pictures another night.
Jet waits for me at the top of the stairs. I put some lights on the ironwork in the church vestibule.I'll post more pictures of my special Christmas decorations this week. I just LOVE decorating for Christmas. It is my favourite holiday of the year.

Here are two outtakes...Caden jumped every time he heard the camera beep before taking the picture, and River looks pained...And Ted talks to me, about how he would like a liver square for holding this pose for so long! And Jet looks pained. Funny, it is the boys in both photos being goofy!

Clearly, not much tracking and herding going on, but I can't even imagine Christmas without these guys. And this year, my sister is coming and I am so excited - 3 days! I haven't seen her in over a year.


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.