Feeling right at home with friends this Christmas

You can always feel at home at a good friends, especially when you are surrounded by beautiful dogs who are part of the household and part of your extended family! I have had two beautiful collies from Nancy Anstruther (see the sidebar info on Kate and Shaman). Both came from Alberta to Thunder Bay. Imagine how funny it is to live 20 minutes from Nancy now!

Seeing her beautiful collies tugs at my heartstrings, as I grew up with collies and think they are the most beautiful of all dogs. Nothing is more majestic than a collie in full coat, with it's noble look, crested neck and alert gaze. Nancy's Tallywood Collies are highly regarded around the World, especially since Nancy won the Collie Club of America National Specialty two years ago.


Trend greets me - looking like a Christmas Card photo -  AM.CAN.CH.TALLYWOOD RESONANCE

Tech and Vogue eyeing up a drumstick. Mmmmmm......


Harry and Virginia say, these crowns are too big!


Tech sporting a bow from a Christmas present. He is such a nice, huge boy! I just want to kiss that face.


Virginia helping with the dishes...so thoughtful


Nancy's son Alexander and Beijing. I love the print behind them, of a collie and orange cat. Beijing is the mom of my dad's two cats, from Nancy - now in Thunder Bay. Our family has a history of getting our animals from Alberta! I remember visiting Nancy in the early 90s when Alexander was a toddler. Hard to believe he is such a grown-up young man now, with a great love for animals of course.

Nancy and Bob, such a great couple! I am so happy to have such good friends close by.


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.