Train Derails - Video - shows my hometown (sort of) and ''neighbourhood"

Red Deer Advocate - Train carrying hazardous material derails near Innisfail

Pretty close to home! You may recognize these elevators as the ones in my Sun Dog pictures from last week... just south of Penhold, close to Innisfail.

The Advocate rented a helicopter and took this video. Hey - my friends from home - when it is looking north (mountains are to the left, west) that is about 5 minutes to my little town of Penhold! And, five minutes south to Innisfail which is where Nancy Anstruther lives - breeder of Kate and Shaman - well, she lives in the country but that is the nearest town. I drive this road nearly every day. You can see my view of the Rocky Mountains!


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.