Shopping Day in Edmonton

Yesterday I went to Edmonton for the day with my friend Michelle. I bought three gorgeous new bras at Victoria Secret. I bought yoga pants and some new, very pretty PJs too. It was awesome! And I got great service from the staff too! It was my first time in that store and I was pleasantly surprised at the good prices and beautiful stuff - not just sexy stuff, but sports stuff and some other clothing and perfumes, too. Below is a poor quality iphone pic that shows the crates in my car stuffed with our goodies! Victoria Secret knows how to bag their stuff, in beautiful pink bags with lots of tissue so you feel like every dollar spent was well worth it. Ahhh, marketing...


Next we went to IKEA where I bought a fantastic new duvet and sheets. I could hardly wait to put them on the bed when I got home. Michelle took this shot of me, but the flowers in the display look like they are on my hat. They are NOT!


Teddy came with us yesterday. I thought he would enjoy being the only dog on the trip. He was so quiet you could easily forget he was in the car. But he was happy and smiled and squinted his eyes. Ted is one of those dogs that could be with you all the time, anywhere, he is so calm and well behaved.

My Ted Dog, what a buddy

My friend is very proud of her dogs' herding ability. Since I am not actively working my stockdogs, I usually keep quiet. Yesterday I burst out -  my dogs are very, very good! I know she has never seen them, but they ARE. It is a crime they aren't working but I hope to change that this year. Hoping to keep working them with Elvin Kopp and change that.

Now, today, I just have to finish that delicious spaghetti I made to get it out of my way! It's too good to toss, but high in sugar and carbs. Tomorrow, the life diet - food, shopping, training - begins in earnest. Today - my last vacation day of Christmas 2010 - 11. I welcome 2011 as a year of big changes.


Category Article ,

One Response to “Canine Dog Training Usa”

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.